IMI1277 - Planning and Inventory Control Specialist
Your future role: IMI is looking to hire a planning and inventory control specialist who will manage materials’ inventory level at the warehouses ensuring the inventory level always at optimum. The planning and inventory control specialist should use the re-ordering of the materials to manage the inventory level and avoid materials’ out of stock. Primary Accountabilities:
- Adhere to IMI policies and safety standards.
- Ensure the operation of the warehouse is conducted in highly safe environment and in accordance to the company safety standard.
- Develops and implements procedures for ensuing that adequate inventory levels are present.
- Work with the warehouse service provider to finalize the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly plan for materials delivery.
- Identifies and optimizes common inventory items.
- Assist with periodic physical inventory audits
- Work with the internal stakeholders to identify the materials’ demand and conduct deep analysis and monitor of materials’ demand.
- Constantly work to improve process and procedures and identify areas for improvements.
- Manage the cycle counting.
- Leadership skills to manage a group of the warehouse team include assign tasks, IDP, KPI, motivation…etc
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of bachelor degree or equivalent
- Proven record in planning and managing the inventory in warehouses
- knowledge in warehouse management system ERP and the work process.
- Experience in managing third party contracts.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in related job’s role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Partner for Maritime Advancement