Lead Digitalisation Specialist (Relocation to Malta, EU)
As the Lead Digitalization Specialist within the Technology & Projects Group (T&PG), you will manage and lead the CX & Automation Service Line, delivering a range of complex (and satisfying!) projects related to the automation of customers' back-office business processes. Together with the CX & Automation team, you will implement new channels on clients’ existing Zendesk support platforms as well as build new, bespoke customer-experience solutions from the ground up.
As the Lead Digitalization Specialist you will have solid experience in building and administering CX & Customer Service solutions, backed by an in-depth understanding of the structure of customer-centric functions in modern companies today. You will be competent in change management and have a customer-driven approach, designing and delivering projects based on clients' digital transformation requirements, providing excellent customer service, and working with the Project Management team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the project management team to estimate work efforts, define milestones, and help identify resources.
- Provide technical Zendesk expertise during requirements gathering and solution design exercises.
- Working with Business Development team to scope out qualified sales leads, answer prospects' technical questions, and provide product expertise in the pre-sales process
- Implement omnichannel Zendesk Solutions (email, live chat, social media, telephony, and others)
- Lead and Support the CX & Automation team’s execution of projects and manage the team, focusing on:
- Team Building
- Skills Development
- Development of the Service Line & Offerings
- Facilitate knowledge management and communication in the team so each project delivered is better than the last.
- Oversee and manage internal Customer Experience initiatives, such as management of internal ticketing through zendesk, and onboarding customers onto iMovo’s support system
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience building and administering Customer Experience/Customer Service solutions.
- Experience working with Zendesk API and/or Zendesk App Framework
- Technical competency - strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks. Engineers and developers enjoy working closely with you.
- Passionate about Customer Experience - you have strong opinions on what does and does not work in the Customer Experience space, keeping a close eye on emerging trends across a variety of channels. Customers want to be where their customers are.
- Project management - ideally familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Communication - excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in the English language. Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Highly organized - excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Analytical - ability to understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions with sometimes imperfect data.
- Results oriented - Detail-oriented and driven. Taking initiative without being asked and consistently applying creativity and innovation in your work.
- Zendesk Administrator Certification
- Zendesk App Developer Certification, or experience working with the Zendesk API and/or Zendesk App Framework
- Experience with digital transformation of business processes
- Experience with, or certification in, either UiPath or Power Automate (Ideal)
- Experience with Project Management
If interested kindly send your CV in English.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping organizations build long-term, valuable relationships with their customers