This job is no longer accepting applications.
A unique opportunity to join a fast growing company with a high use of cutting edge technology and automation. We are looking for Merchandising Specialist to plan and promote the sale of our merchandise.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the right amount of merchandise is available in the right outlets and is being sold at the right price, ensuring proper display of products in all shops and digital channels, and enhancing profitability by shrewd planning, efficient replenishment and sensible promotions.
- Work closely with buyers to plan product range,
- Build the products’ assortment plan, based on category priorities, market needs and sales objectives,
- Create a range plan to optimize allocated space and maximize sales and profit density,
- Monitor the sales performance of the different product categories, identify slow moving items, and act by setting promotions/price reductions as appropriate,
- Monitor inventory levels within warehouses, distribution centers and physical stores and set proper replenishment plans for all the different outlets,
- Design physical store layouts and work with visual merchandisers and store staff to display products in a way to maximize sales,
- Analyze customer feedback in order to acquire product ranges that meet their needs,
- Handle supply/production problems as they arise,
- Perform competitor analyses to develop strategies to boost customer responsiveness with regards to displayed items, in both physical and digital locations,
- Perform monthly forecasting, transfers, and redistribution in the stores, to ensure continuous positive customer experience and alignment with market trends,
- Ensure that department milestones are met and adhere to approved metrics,
- Train, coach and provide technical support to junior staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or Business Management, or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in the field
- A background in marketing or accountancy is preferable
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, and quality-control abilities,
- Highly organized, with high adaptability and flexibility,
- Strong interpersonal skills and open communication,
- High attention to details and precision in work,
- High ability to work in a fast-paced and results-driven environment,
- The ability to handle and effectively prioritize multiple tasks,
- The ability to work and coordinate with teams,
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where off-price apparel meets automation