This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
- General knowledge of the duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to think and act quickly in emergencies.
- Flexibility and Willingness to work nights, holidays and cover during other watchman vacations.
REPORTS TO : Plant Manager
- Walk from building to building at hourly intervals to check for hazards.
- Punch watchman's clock at regular intervals.
- Cleaning shop floor is required on some shifts.
- Blowing the shop floor and machines with air house to eliminate dust and debris.
- Cleaning restrooms, break area and empty trash cans.
- Hourly check of machinery to ensure proper operation.
- May be required to use a fire extinguisher
- Check windows and entrances to buildings to make sure they are secured.
- Deter admittance of unauthorized persons to the premises.
- Investigates unusual conditions or disturbances
- 12 hour shifts
- Required to work every holiday that falls within assigned shift.
- No visitors are allowed on Company property unless approved by Mgt.
- Notifies police, fire department, or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate of prompt attention.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Make The Personnel Process Personal