Assistant To The Chief Financial Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Education: Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration. AUB or LAU graduate is a plus
GPA: 3.5 and above
Years of Experience: 10 years and above- Exposure to Telecommunications or sms aggregation business is a plus.
- Had a managerial role in accounting at least for the last 3 years, reporting directly to the Finance Manager or Head of Finance, and managing at least two employees in the department.
- Well knowledgeable with IFRS and Lebanese tax law and reports including NSSF
- Knowledge how to prepare financial statements including Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow and the basis for consolidation of related parties.
- Accounting Bookkeeping knowledge and experience for all business cycles: Revenue and Receivables, Purchases and Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Payroll, and Cash and Bank.
- Good communication and administration skills
- Exposure to sms aggregation business or telecommunications is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping for all accounting entries with the assistance of a junior accountant.
- Monitoring of collections on a timely manner and doing monthly reconciliations for vendors, clients, and banks
- Reporting daily on cash and bank balances.
- Supporting the sales team on an ongoing basis on all clients /vendors requests (payments, receipts, charging their accounts etc.)
- Preparing Monthly financial reports including any required tax reports
- Review of accounting team’s work and presenting accurate and precise reporting to the CFO.
Your application has been successfully submitted.