Senior Performance Specialist-SMM
- Keep up to date with paid search advertising trends, techniques and industry related software
- Work with the Digital Media Performance Analyst to optimize the campaign performance
- Manage a team of specialists to make sure the campaigns are executed correctly
- Execute campaigns on social platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, Tiktok, Snapchat, Twitter) and insure the campaigns are on track to reach the KPIs.
- Keep track of all market insights for building strategies and campaign scalability.
- Conduct campaign auditing to ensure campaigns are running properly and within the contractual obligations.
- Responsible for periodic deliverables including client facing reporting and other ad-hoc reporting and support the Digital Media - Performance Strategist with data content for their media plans.
- Build relationships with external representatives from Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, etc
- Have the ability to identify macro and micro conversions and create conversion tracking for those areas.
- Collaborate with agency team to ensure all activity is complementary, e.g. landing page split testing, tweaking and optimization to deliver best possible click through and conversion rates
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Technical Experience using Social ads managers (Facebook ,Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and quickly learn new platforms
- Ability to understand the statistics & troubleshoot the data to identify the way forward
- Computing: Proficient in MS Office, with an expertise in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Languages: Fluence in English (written and spoken), and Arabic
Other: Out-of-the-box thinking, analytical skills, eagerness to learn, thrives in a dynamic work environment, attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.