he Project Officer (PO) will manage and follow-up on the implementation of MENA Rosa various projects including:
· Support to plan, design and deliver project activities in accordance with MENA Rosa Strategic Plan.
· Monitor qualitative project implementation, ensuring successful realization and achievement of project’s objectives and indicators.
· Propose any adjustment of the project whenever needed (change of circumstances, delay in the implementation, adaptation of tools, etc.).
· Participate to the organization and implementation of workshops.
· Ensure short-term contracts are managed in accordance with their terms of reference.
· Monitor activity and budget implementation.
· Assist in preparing project reports.
· Provide support in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) with activity tracking and monitoring, data collection, database administration, and M&E related coordination with counterparts, as required.
Profile and Qualifications:
Knowledgeable in the HIV field.
A minimum of two years’ experience in project implementation in NGOs.
University degree in Social Studies or Public Health or Communication or Public Relations or Social Sciences.
Computer skills: Competent in using Word, Excel and Power Point.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- in Arabic, English and French.
Your application has been successfully submitted.