To manage and control all accounting operations. In order to ensure accurate, complete, and timely maintenance of accounting records in accordance with regulation, accounting standards, and company policies.
- Audit all accounting transactions to be maintained timely and accurately as per accounting standards.
- Monitor and control expenditure vs. budget.
-Handle monthly and yearly closing accounting activities.
-Manage Payables & Receivables Aging and cashflow considering current exchange rates.
- Prepare VAT, NSSF and Taxation and other declarations and ensure compliance with tax regulation.
- Liaise with Company external auditors .
- Manage regular physical count for fixed assets & stock.
-Maintain all accounting policies, procedures and processes to ensure alignment with necessary best practices and regulations.
- Generate regular reports for the Direct Manager as per timeline agreed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters is a plus.
-Experience from 9-10 years, especially in production companies.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in Visual Dolphin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.