The incumbent will be responsible for providing basic confidential, secretarial, administrative, and clerical support, including assistance to department staff.
- Utilizes various systems for tasks such as accounts receivable tracking, billing, and record-keeping.
- Ensures proper billing processes are followed and accurate records are kept of department activities.
- Performs clerical duties such as word processing, mail distribution, filing, record keeping, and faxing.
- May assist in the planning of events and seminars.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Strong MS-Office experiences, such as word processing and spreadsheet creation
- Proficient clerical skills such as file maintenance, record keeping, and office equipment use.
- Excellent arithmetic abilities.
- Good interpersonal, professional, and communications skills for use in person, in writing, and in telephone conversations.
- Needs to be familiar with the ABS Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management System.
Minimum Years Of Experience
0‒2 years of previous related experience
Required/Preferred Education Requirements
High School diploma or equivalent
Required/Preferred Professional Requirements
For Eastern Hemisphere may translate documents from various regions including Chinese Korean Arabic e.
Reports directly to a Department Manager, Supervisor, or above.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job.
Work will normally be performed in an air-conditioned office environment. Occasionally may be required to lift between 5 and 15 pounds or more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.