Admin Assistant - Makkah
About the job
As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, we believe in improving performance through inspiring, engaging, and developing our people. Being a part of a global network of people, we are looking for a unique individual that would leverage working in a culture that fosters innovation and empowers individuals to make a difference.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Maintenance Administrator to be based in Makkah, Saudi Arabia providing high degree of administrative support.
Maintenance Administrator support the Maintenance Supervisor in administrative tasks and ensuring the right quality of the jobs back reported by the technicians, ensuring the timely and correct maintenance of the technicians scheduling, ensuring the assignment of the maintenance profiles for any new or updated contracts, ensuring the correct technician workload balancing in every rounds, and helping the supervisors in the others administrative tasks.
Are you the one?
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role working in any administrative role
- Ability to structure, organize, plan, and execute work across cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively across all layers of the organization
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and organized
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience in business intelligence, analytics and reporting
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent English language skills.
- Due to current labor regulations, this role is only open for Saudi nationals
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly so you can submit as per the deadlines requested.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to improve the flow of urban life.