About the job
We are seeking a store manager committed to success who can help to maintain and grow our business as one of the most popular coffee shops in the area. The perfect candidate will be ready to hit the ground running with a solid background in the coffee service industry, a positive attitude, excellent judgment skills.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ management experience in the F&B industry
- Net clean and well-groomed appearance
- Strong leadership, motivation, and people skill
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to deal with the volatility of customers, supervisors, and employees
- Manage day-to-day operations of the coffee shop
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly, and monthly revenues and expenses
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Add new menu items based on seasonality and customers’ preferences
- Track trends menu items in the coffee industry; because customer expectation is always changing
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed
- Hire and onboard new wait staff and baristas
- Have a friendly relationship with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Evaluating employees job performance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come