About the job
The Administration Specialist is responsible for administrative and procurement tasks in order to support the provision of business activities or services.
- Acquire requisitions, items/services for the operation, grant purchase orders to preferred suppliers and resolve problems with supply orders.
- Review price quotes and availability of items, offer purchase recommendations and negotiate with vendor representatives as required.
- Develop specifications and/or collaborate with designated department personnel on procured items/services
- Follow up with the suppliers on items purchased by the Procurement Department.
- Follow up with the suppliers on contract renewal.
- Assist in the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibilities projects and events as needed; As well as, stay up to date with the latest CSR trends and discussions within the relevant scene.
- Collect, combine and summarize data to develop standard reports, schedules, summaries and letters; Identify discrepancies in available data and follow up with concerned parties to correct observed errors
- Ensure the smooth running of the department by looking after health, safety, tidiness and maintenance issues, as well as controlling office supplies and equipment; Order materials, supplies and equipment upon approval of the Administration Manager and audit invoices accordingly
- Prepare the building's entertainment programs through coordinating events Implement and maintain an accurate filing/data retrieval systems in order to ensure accessible and up to-date information at all times; Carry out requested tasks on assigned ad-hoc projects liaising with internal/ external parties and coordinate/follow-up with concerned suppliers to ensure an easy workflow.
- Oversee the work performed by the General Administrative Team under the Line Manager's supervision including subcontractors employees; Coordinate with the concerned parties to ensure that security systems are running properly and that system menus are set properly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivelant
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar field
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office, and experience with analytic tools such as Google Analytics is a plus
* AZADEA is committed to equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other classification.
* We aim to give our candidates the best experience possible. But due to the amount of applicants applying, we will only get in touch if you have been shortlisted for the role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.