Marketing Brand Manager
An ideal candidate, will lead the Marketing, Community, loyalty and Innovation departments to develop and implement initiatives for increasing brand awareness, attracting new customers, and coordinate public relations efforts
- Embark on research projects for market understanding, segmentation, consumer behavior and perceptions by defining research objectives, managing the briefing process, defining the KPIs, managing the analysis process and building conclusions.
- Ensure the alignment of the brand positioning, essence and promise.
- Provide input in establishing the strategic vision and assist in the realization of the organization’s mission, the overall goals and objectives, and create innovative projects to drive sales and profit growth.
- Conduct brand reviews and recommend amendments for the action plan, media plan, and resource allocation.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing insights and recommendations for current business and the broader marketplace to drive the business forward, through effective market penetration, sales projection and forecasting.
- Aid in developing innovative experiences that engage the consumer that can be clearly articulated and have measurable results.
- Liaise with 3rd parties to maximize the integration of brand communication (BTL, ATL, Online, PR, Loyalty, Operations).
- Assist in establishing internal processes to make the team run more efficiently and effectively.
- Create campaigns/new menu/new item to drive sales and engagement
- Study the results in order to generate insights and learnings
- Direct coordination with the agency following the brand guidelines and vision
- BA in Marketing, Advertising or Sales Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Brand Management
- Knowledge in social media platform
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Share The Love