Luxury Senior Sales Associate
About the job
The Senior Sales Associate is responsible for representing brand ambassadorship through offering a unique customer journey to clients. She/He must have perfect knowledge of the brands, industry, and competition. She/He is also responsible for developing brand and client relationships through sales, after-sales, and clienteling, as well as ensuring product availability, merchandising, receptions, pricing, and submitting reports.
1. Sales, Customer Service, and Client Relationship Development:
- Assist customers in defining their needs through locating products in the store and explaining unique product features and benefits.
- Handle customers’ objections and after-sales requests to ensure service excellence in coordination with the Boutique Manager.
- Build action plans to achieve the sales targets set.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships through PR and clienteling techniques.
2.Boutique, Stock, and Merchandizing:
- Implement displays and merchandising according to the supplier guidelines in order to optimize sales.
- Apply pricing and discount policies according to the suppliers’ and the company's guidelines.
- Process cash and card payments and ensure zero cash discrepancies.
- Keep track of inventory and ensure stock replenishment in order to eliminate out-of-stock situations.
- Ensure zero discrepancies in inventories.
- Execute the goods’ reception, transfers, and pricing process.
- Follow-up on all stores’ operational issues, including store housekeeping, store administrative duties, physical inventories, etc.
- Prepare and submit the requested daily, weekly, and monthly reports in coordination with the Boutique Manager.
3.Brand and Customer Journey:
- Maintain self-training and continuous updates on the brands’ collections and news.
- Attend product training and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Read and learn about brands and products continuously in order to increase knowledge and expertise.
- Monitor and analyze consumer behavior, competition, and market trends to propose creative solutions to increase sales and market share.
- Apply story-telling and luxury selling techniques consistently to provide service excellence and to build a unique customer journey.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the retail industry, preferably in Luxury.
- Fluent in Arabic, English, and French.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Digital platforms.
- Good understanding of watch mechanisms and jewelry.
- Proven selling and negotiation skills.
- A detail-oriented and a result-driven multitasker.
- Entrepreneur- and proactive-minded, with an ability to think outside the box.
- Strong team spirit and work ethics, including leadership and accountability.
- A friendly and engaging personality and customer-centric orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pampering you through life