About the job
Role and Responsibilities
- Plans and executes all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Sets up an ongoing optimization and management of Digital Advertising campaigns.
- Handles the management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (UAC and KPIs)
- Analyzes metrics and campaigns data, funnels and reports recommendations and strategies.
- Designs, builds and maintains NokNok social media presence in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Develops and executes an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on them.
- Sets new and creative growth strategies.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instruments conversion points
- and optimize user funnels
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
16. Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
2-5 years of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills& Abilities
- English language, French is a must
- Communication Skills
- Computer skills
- Stress and Time Management Skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Business ethics
- Initiative taker
- Team player
- Emotional Intelligence
- People oriented
- Phone etiquette
Sitting on the screen for long hours
100% Office and site visit when needed
Your application has been successfully submitted.