Senior Marketing Specialist
This is a remote position.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Specialist with proven experience in the wellness field.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Actively contribute to developing CME wellness marketing strategy, key messaging, value proposition, and differentiators.
- Develop and implement offline and digital marketing plans in tandem with business development and product development, and with the support of internal and external service providers.
- Manage CME wellness brand’s digital channels and touchpoints, including social media, website, app stores, and e-commerce, establishing their role as an essential engine for growth.
- Develop sales collaterals, enablement tools, and content aligned with the buying process.
- Build the marketing automation ecosystem, including customers database, customers journeys, and sales funnel management.
- Lead on the relation with external service providers, such as the digital agency and Amazon consultant.
- Identify local partners and build successful relationships to augment the brand’s value proposition.
- Continuously build marketing intelligence to understand the trends and competitive landscape, and identify key market opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in B2C digital marketing.
- Skills: CMS, SEO, SEM, PPC, web analytics, social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing, marketing automation, media planning, marketing research, product marketing, communication, e-commerce.
- Ability to sell ideas well, influence stakeholders, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
Your application has been successfully submitted.