Senior Application Support
Title: Senior Applications Support
Location: Jounieh/Harissa- Lebanon
Fact Universal S.A.L. is a Lebanese company that service and run back offices for clients in the United States.
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our application support team to provide consultation, implementation and training, engaging learners with varying skill levels. This person will also provide ongoing technical support, troubleshooting, the analysis of emerging issues and solutions. This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication talent as well as advanced computer skills.
** English language must be extremely proficient (Verbal, Reading, and Writing)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop an extensive working knowledge of Fact Universal software infrastructure and business processes
2. Provide end-user application support via phone and email.
3. Oversee daily performance of system and database performance.
4. Install and perform software upgrade, following design or installation specifications.
5. Fix software problems and test (verify) solutions prior to implementing them.
6. Develop training materials and procedures, train users in the proper use of software.
7. Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
8. Perform database weekly and monthly maintenance.
9. Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
10. Setup and maintain system configuration and user access.
11. Create and run daily and weekly reports.
12. Refer to internal database or resources to provide accurate information for users and management.
13. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
1. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
2. Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both in written and verbal.
3. Ability to research and suggest system improvements to enhance and accommodate business changes.
4. Working knowledge and expertise with ERP system, reporting tools and database design.
5. Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
6. Strong knowledge in SQL development language.
7. Experience in database design and tuning.
8. Experience in SQL Server integration SSIS.
9. Experience in SQL Server reporting SSRS.
10. Experience in BI systems is a plus.
11. Proven experience as a .NET Developer is a plus.
12. Familiar with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns is a plus.
13. BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
Candidate should be willing to work based on American Standard Eastern Time zone. This is not a remote position. Salary is paid in Fresh US Dollars.
Your application has been successfully submitted.