Administrative and Program Officer
Creative Space Beirut is looking for an Administrative and Program Officer that will be responsible for the organization's purchases and suppliers’ relationship as well as maintaining, archiving and organizing the administration department. This includes liaising between teachers and students, scheduling workshops, creating evaluations for teachers and students and overall follow up with the school program.
- Organize all receipts, purchase orders, company documents into a filing system and digitize.
- Actively researches for suppliers and maintains supplier relationships and purchases
- Negotiate delivery, terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Follow up on all orders and maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners.
- Book meetings and arrange travels
- Petty cash management and payments
- Order stationary and supplies
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Manage CSB database online.
- Writing and maintaining meetings minutes when needed
- Communicate with lawyer and auditors to register new employees into NSSF and create contracts
- Track and update staff leave according to HR policies
- Track and update time table sheets including staff and instructors
- Answer emails and phone calls
- Manage School application process
- Student transportation management and payment
- Coordinate program and curriculum of school.
- Handle all letters needed (borrowing policies, student and alumni letters, etc)
- Manages fabric shipments
- Oversee student attendance records
- Management of evening workshop programs/ contact instructors, creating schedules, managing logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Fluency in English and Arabic (Reading and writing)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience 2-3 years in organizational and administrative work.
- Lebanese passport holder
Your application has been successfully submitted.