Insurance Advisor ( Agent)
The ideal agent will be SELF-EMPLOYED, develop long term relationships with his/her own clients, assess their needs and provide them the right solutions in protection and investment.
- Prospect and approach potential clients
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities for insurance plans and overseeing a portfolio of clients
- Promote all types of insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Responsible for handling policy renewals
- Assess needs and submit the appropriate plans
- Quote, renew and maintain general insurance policies
- Proactively anticipate customer issues and take appropriate action
· Minimum age: 21 years old
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration /Political Science/Law or MBA with 1 to 5 years of SALES experience
· Fluent in Arabic, English. French is a plus
· Customer oriented with good negotiation and communication skills
· A car is a must
· Comprehensive training & marketing support
· Attractive remuneration system based on commissions & financial boost
· Health insurance cover & End of Service retirement plan
· A fast track career progression
· Flexible schedule
Our main office is in Hazmieh and we have branches in Ain Saadeh, Aley, Hamra, Jbeil, Jezzine, Jounieh, Kornet Chehwane, Monteverde, Saida, Tayouneh, Tripoli, Tyr, Verdun, Zahle and Zalka.
Your application has been successfully submitted.